Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Student, Bad Puppy

Studying this afternoon went well…

DSC00566

Today I covered the chapter on Cardiorespiratory Fitness. My specialty :)

I learned about:
~The Benefits of Cardiovascular Fitness
~Components of an Aerobic Exercise Program
~Monitoring Exercise Intensity
~Progression
~Training Methods
~Guidelines for Activity
~Monitoring Exercise
~Safety Considerations

Cooper covered the topic as well:

DSC00567

Seriously Coop?

DSC00568

Who me? I didn’t do it!

Its a good thing he is cute.

I also made a contribution to the Boston Fund:

DSC00575

$100. I am saving cash for the trip because the hotel we booked we pretty expensive (they all are) and it was the only thing that was left. I figure if I start saving now, I will have plenty of money to cover the cost of the trip in April.

Question: What is your best study tip??

8 comments:

LindsLovesMiles said...

You are so smart to start saving now! Good luck on the test :)

dawn @ running the dawn said...

good work studying!

bad dog!

we have "boston fund" as well. every penny counts! i can't believe how expensive everything is...but i guess it can be cause marathoner's gotta sleep!

mmmonyka said...

Study tip? Hm...
Stop reading blogs and doing other procrastinating activities:)

All Things Jaime said...

I'm so behind on commenting on all of your blogs ... though, I've been reading! I have to lock myself in a room to study - alone and away from all activities (especially the phone and computer)!

Sounds like you had a great weekend!! I bet it was fun cheering your Dad on. How'd he do?

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

COOPER!!! I love love studying about that kind of stuff! I have a Boston fund too....we are going to have so much fun!
My best study tip is lots of snacks...I cannot when I am hungry!

Runners Fuel said...

Smart, saving now, very smart!

Lily's Health Pad said...

Haha, your dog and my cat! Link is obsessed with eating paper. It is so strange. I can't leave anything out because he's so darn naughty.

Anonymous said...

Coop is a cutie and now he's that much smarter for it ;) I like you Boston Fund idea...I should def. do the same.

As for studying..I'm a flashcard gal alllllll the way!