Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hiking!

Today was a rest day, so this morning I went to Pilates with my mom. It was actually a good thing to do the morning after the 23-miler. The class wasn't too hard and my body felt good. Then this afternoon I went hiking with my friend, V. I couldn't resist! V. is super athletic and she had me off the trail and climbing trees. Stuff I never do, but I had a great time doing it. It was a beautiful day and a nice activity to take my mind off of not running. We took some great pics and it was good to catch up with her. Not a bad Sunday afternoon!




2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey!! So you're running Philly, too?? I was just looking at your race times in your side bar...speedy!! Philly was my first one last year. I'm praying it's not as cold this year!!

Denise said...

hey, I'm temporarily going to remove myself from following your blog...for some reason after I added it, I lost my blog roll and can only see your update. I'm going to delete and try to add again.