Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hola!

Hola!
I'm back! Dan and I were in Mexico for a friend's wedding. We got in Sunday night and didn't get home to the apartment until 1am-ish. Then yesterday morning we both had to work. Blahh. Hello Reality. After work I had a faculty meeting (of course, it was my first day back from vacation so we HAD to have a loooong and boring meeeting :). After work I went for a run with my Dad (about 3 miles) and then I went to kickboxing with my mom. I post a lot about my Dad because we run so often together but I also belong to a gym with my mom and we like to take the classes together. Its also her birthday this week so I will obviously be posting a happy birthday Mom post. Anyway, she may just be the cutest Mom in history and looks adorable throwing those punches :)

It was a busy day for my first day back at it. I will post a full recap later but for now I'll leave you with this:





Beautiful Mexico

No comments: