
Yay for Where in the World Wednesday!
"The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling."
~Classy in Philadelphia
This is my first WITWW Post! The only thing I am worried about is running out of places to post...I am starting with me in Long Beach, California:
Biking in Long Beach
Dan and I went to Long Beach in November 2008 to visit our friends that moved out there awhile ago and we had a blast! I love the fitness and healthy mentality of southern California. All the restaurants we went to had healthy options, juice bars everywhere and even row machines on the beach! It was crazy! Completely my scene. Out of all the towns and cities we saw on our Cali trip, I liked Long Beach the best!
2 comments:
Thanks for participating in your first WITWW! I love your photos. I've only been to San Diego but you're right...California is so healthy and awesome. I want to move there! Cute photos, especially the biking one!
I'm worried about running out of places to post too - I figure I'm good for another eight weeks or so then I'm out of inspiration!
I've always wanted to go to California!
Post a Comment