Hello!
I have not posted in a few days because I am away for a friend's wedding...In Mexico! I took a personal day yesterday and we are here for a long weekend. We fly back tomorrow. So far the weather has been beautiful but this morning when I woke up it is rainy and very windy! The wedding was yesterday and it was beautiful so that is whats important. Dan was in the wedding, it is actually a friend he has known for over 20 years getting married. I took lots of pics (naturally) but I didn't bring the cord to put them on the computer so I will be sure to post some of those on Monday. I was planning to workout down here and brought lots of cute workout clothes but I hurt my calf a few days ago during kickboxing and took it as a sign to rest. The pool water was super cold and I iced my calf in it a lot and it seems to be doing much better! I may even make it to the gym today, thank God because it looks like it is going to rain all day. I also don't feel very comfortable running outside here by myself so I think the gym will have to suffice. Dan and I are also planning to get massages today! We wanted to get them on the beach but I'm sure they will be just as relaxing in the resort spa.
I will write more about the trip when I get back and of course post LOTS of beautiful pictures. It is going to be difficult to come back to cold NJ after this little trip!
3 comments:
How fun! Enjoy your weekend!
Oh my gosh...someplace warm sounds so nice right now. Especially after a 14 miler in freezing cold temps!! I'm jealous!
Ohhh, so jealous! I hope you're having a great time.
Thanks for your comment about the Kardashians. Too funny that the store was closed because they were taping. I always wondered why there were no customers in the store!
Post a Comment