The Tale of a Southern Belle I love it already and even better...it matches my apartment! I mentioned this to a certain boyfriend of mine and he called me "a nerd." Whatever I love it. And I think he does too because he took a pic on his phone of me in the snuggie that now shows up whenever I call him.
Testing it out with the book I am reading; Run Less, Run Faster. (Great book! I will post a review when I am finished...)
**Please pardon my post-shower, no make-up look! Although, I do think I look better than this guy:
And I'm the nerd?? PLEASE! Dan~ Leopard print isn't your best look! :)
3 comments:
I love that chair you're sitting in! It looks like the perfect, comfy reading chair. I'd also like to read your review of that book. But in my case, I think I need to be running MORE to get faster. 2 mile runs here and there aren't gonna do it!
hahaha that's awesome!! I love my too it's all good. I did say I wanted the leopard print as well but oh well!! Pink is just as cute...kinda
Haha! I love that it matches...so silly but cute!
Post a Comment