
Where in the World Wednesday- Cruise Edition
I am so excited for WITWW this week. Ever since I posted Last Week's WITWW Post I knew I should have done this topic, so I am doing it this week! Thank you to Classy in Philadelphia for providing the perfect feature for this story!
My Where in the World Wednesday this week takes place on a spring break cruise I took senior year in college, and the reason it is so important to me is because it is where Dan and I met!

On this ship, the Norwegian Spirit, almost 4 years ago, I met Dan on spring break with my girlfriends. The cruise left from Manhattan, and sailed to Cocoa Beach, Fl; Miami; and the Bahamas.

At the Atlantis in the Bahamas
Dan and I met the 2nd night. My 3 friends and I were at a "New Years Eve" themed party and Dan and his 3 friends were sitting right next to us. It was not love at first sight but we started talking.

Our first pic

Our last night...
After the cruise, Dan and I kept in touch. I went back to Gettysburg and he went back to Manhattan College. He called me that first night we got back to our respective schools, and the following weekend I went to NY visited him at school. We had a great time and that next weekend him and a friend came to stay with me at Gettysburg.
4 years later...and here we are...
XOXO
5 comments:
How sweet and awesome that you met on vacation! I'd love to go back to the Bahamas someday. It rained the entire time I was there last time -- horrible!
That is seriously the sweetest story!!!! I am so jealous.
I think I've been on that same ship BTW!
I met a guy on the first cruise I went on...I was 15 and he was 18..haha oops!
Thanks for joining in!
That is the cutest story...EVER! Don't you wish Jersey felt like it did in the Bahamas now? The cold sucks.
Idk why you aren't getting my updates! Delete me and re add me..do something! ha
Why don't I live somewhere where they do "spring break cruises"??? So jealous...
What a fun post and what a great way to have met him! I love hearing all the fun ways that people meet!
Post a Comment