2009 Accomplishments
~Ran my first marathon (with Dad) in under 4 hours

~Moved out of my parents house
~Rented my first apartment
~Moved in with Dan
~Ran a 5K in under 20 minutes (major PR)
~Won some cash for running
~Broke into the stock market
~Got certified as an ACE Group Fitness Instructor
~Joined a gym (Lifetime Fitness)
~Started the Blue Eyed Runner blog to practice writing
I also like to read a lot so I thought I would post some of my favorite books I read this year. I read a lot so here are my favorite running books:
Best Running Books:
~The Runner’s Guide to the Meaning of Life: What 35 Years of Running Have Taught me About Winning, Losing, Happiness, Humility and the Human Heart by Amby Burfoot
~The Complete Book of Running for Women by Claire Kowalchik
~Runner’s World Complete Book of Running: What You Need to Run for Fun, Fitness, and Competition by Amby Burfoot
~Runner’s World The Cutting-Edge Runner: How to Use the Latest Science and Technology to Run Longer, Stronger, and Faster
2 comments:
You have accomplished a lot and should be very proud of yourself... I will definitely have to check out those running books-- thanks!!
came across your blog today, I also became a runner because of my Dad! Looks like you had a great year, Happy New Year....
Post a Comment