Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's 51st birthday. My Dad and is my running partner. He motivates me and inspires me to run and be a better runner and person. He got me started running and now I cannot imagine my life without it. I look forward to our runs not only as a form of exercise but as time to bond and catch up with my Dad. I look forward to our weekend races together and long runs and he actually made training for the marathon very enjoyable! I am so lucky that I got to run my first marathon with my Dad and hope to run many more together. Dad I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I love you.

1 comment:

coach dion said...

My dad have never run a race, so you are a lucky lady to have your dad to run with, wish me all the best for Africa, I drink a toast to him. After all, all the best people have birthdays in december...