So this morning, according to plan I got up with my alarm at 7am. Unfortunately I woke up with a bit of a sore and scratchy throat. (Dan's sister was sick at Christmas and I think I caught it- ugh!) Anyway, I ate breakfast and drank some coffee then went for a 6 mile run with my Dad. We got back from the run just in time for me to make it to Pilates with my Mom. Emily was off for the holidays but another fav instructor of mine, Darcy was subbing! Its actually nice and good for your body to switch up the classes you take and vary the instructors. The class was great and went by super quickly. I was definitely glad I went, even though I had been feeling a bit under the weather. I have been super conscious about what I eat today- trying to eat healthier, drink more tea, etc. and I made sure to take vitamins. I hate being sick, especially over break when I want to run, work out, and be productive, not be lazy and sit on the couch!
On the agenda for tomorrow is: Barbell Strength at 9am, Fitness Pilates at 10:15, lunch, digest, run with dad. I would also like to get a haircut in there somewhere and on either Monday or Tuesday I have a girls night planned with these lovely ladies:

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and weekend!
XOXO
Keri
No comments:
Post a Comment