A Philadelphia Marathon Christmas tree ornament! Its a little hard to see but above the 26.2 it says Philadelphia and below it says "I did it!" I love it so much! Such a thoughtful gift...I can't stop looking at it. After Christmas I may even hang it from my car :)
Here's a shot of the full tree:
Its my first tree out on my own and I think we did a pretty good job :)
I took off from running today because I'm still pretty sore from yesterday's race. I plan to run tomorrow because its my Dad's birthday and who doesn't love a good birthday run?? Hopefully we'll both be feeling better so its a decent one.
1 comment:
I love the marathon ornament... whenever I finish my first 1/2 in April, I am sticking that beloved 13.1 decal on my car and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! =)
Post a Comment