Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Review of 2009

2009: A Year in Review

This year has been a busy one. Since I'm relatively new to blogging, and wasn't able to write about all these fun events, here's a recap of some of the things that happened this year.

I moved out of my parents house into my new apartment (with Dan)




and we had a great housewarming party...











Celebrated my 25th birthday





Dan and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.










Celebrated multiple St. Patrick’s Days











Helped throw Carly’s Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party












Was a bridesmaid in Carly’s Wedding















Ran a 19:34 5K (a major PR)No pics from this race because it was pouring!


Went to Miami with Arielle and witnessed a shooting (yes seriously)

Forgot my camera at home for this one so Arielle has all the pics :(

Had a great summer at the Jersey shore




Watched the Fireworks from Dan’s sister’s Deck overlooking the Hudson river














Went to the 311 concert (2 of them)




Dan took me to a Mets game...even though he is a Yankee fan




Spent many weekends out on the boat…





Dan took me to the lovely Renault Winery in south Jersey








Witnessed our friends Evenlyn and Chris and Lauren and Matt get married









Celebrated many birthdays with good friends.




Went to Lake George a few times












Ran 17 Road Races...and even won a few!(2009 Race post to follow...too many pics to post)





Ran the Philadelphia marathon!



Celebrated Dan’s birthday during the Philly marathon weekend




Spent the holidays with both of our families

**Holiday pics aren't ready yet**

It was so much fun to write this post and relive such a great year! Hope everyone has a healthy and safe New Year!

2 comments:

Lily's Health Pad said...

Look like you had an awesome year! I enjoyed looking at all the pics.

I can't believe you ran 17 races in one year. Way to go!

Maureen Lisa said...

I'm impressed! Your PR for your 5K is awesome!! Congrats : )