Sunday, May 16, 2010

12 Miles and Lots of Pics

Whew. What a busy weekend. On Friday I went out for drinks with the girls, but made it an early night because I had a long run planned for the next morning. I got up early on Saturday and headed out for a 12-Miler. I had to get back early because we had a wedding to go to. We had a blast. Here are the pics!


Beautiful Hotel


More matching purple...


Beautiful Lake-front Wedding


The Groom


Bride and Groom to be...


The Happy Couple...


Ladies


The Beautiful Bride


Bouquet Time...



I caught it!! See my friend behind me blocking the other girls?



Dan anxiously awaiting the inevitable...




So embarrassed.





The tables turned!
Dan and his parting gift...

5 comments:

Elle said...

haha..... super cute! And I'm so proud of you for getting out and making a long run before the event! You look gorgeous girl!

All Things Jaime said...

Great pics! Just clicked on your Garmin Connect, too ... great 12 miler! What would we do without our Garmins??!

NY Wolve said...

A great weekend for a wedding. And wow that was one purple dress!

The Undomestic Mom said...

wow that is a gorgeous wedding! Love those pics and your dress! Your too cute!

Lily's Health Pad said...

Haha, I can't believe you caught the bouquet! I caught the bouquet once. I was 14, lol!