Monday, May 3, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend

Hi there :)
I can't believe the weekend is over...it went so quickly! The weather was beautiful in NJ and Dan and I got spring fever and headed down to the shore for the day on Saturday. On the way down we stopped by the NJ Marathon expo to do some shopping and to see this lovely lady:



Me and the fabulous Healthy Ashley!

Ashley ran the NJ Marathon on Sunday. She was working the bondi band booth and they are so adorable, of course I had to buy two:




Bondi Bands!




Some girls chase boys- I pass 'em

I love that they are called bondi bands. So appropriate being that my last name is Bond! I can't wait to try them out. After the expo we continued down to the shore and headed out on Dan's family's boat!


It was a fabulous day for boating!

...and tubing!


We met up with another boat of friends....



After a lovely afternoon on the boat we had to go home because I had a 5 mile race on Sunday. Race report to follow!
How did you spend your weekend?

4 comments:

All Things Jaime said...

Can't wait to hear how your 5 mile race went! I've not been on the boat this year yet .... I'm jealous!

In repsonse to your comment, I live in Tampa, FL. It was very humid on Saturday morning. I was completely soaked before the race started, so that could have contributed to the slower time a little, too!

misszippy said...

Love the Jersey shore! We go to Avalon/Stone Harbor. Where do you go? Hope your race was good. I did Broad St. and it was horrible!

healthy ashley said...

I love that you guys went boating after the expo. I looks like a gorgeous setting!

So great meeting you :)

Elle said...

So glad you had fun at the shore... I had a girls weekend at Lake Buchanan... nothing but my best girls and lots of alcohol all weekend long... we went out on the boat Saturday afternoon and it was a great time... I'm exhausted now though... I definitely need a weekend to recover from my weekend!