Thursday's run turned into a tempo run when the track was full. I think I need to take a hint from
this girl. She gets up at 4am to go to the track some days. Now that is hardcore!
The run ended up being a good one, anyway. We did:
Tempo5.0 Miles
38:28
7:41 Average Pace
5:43 Best Pace
Post run, I refuled with a
Blackberry Protein Smoothie:

My smoothie matched my book...and, well, my blackberry!

Haha. Ridiculous. I sat outside, reading and fueling before it was time for FIT class. My mom couldn't make it to class today but I was meeting two friends there. It was a good class and I am feeling it today!
No run or workout today, long run tomorrow and then we have a wedding in the afternoon. It is going to be a busy one...
6 comments:
That smoothie looks so good! Perfect post-run drink.
Picked a good day to workout and and to skip. Thursday was a great day to be outside, purple and all.
Its ok, everything I have matches too! Except not purple, pink! That smoothie looks delish.
That smoothie looks fantastic! I miss you lady... we need to catch up via email... how are things? How is Dan feeling?
Okay that smoothie looks amazing and Im dying to read that book!
WOW! How did I miss this blog until right now?? I guess I've been preoccupied with my running . ha!
So, first of all thanks for the shout out! I've ALWAYS been a lunch time runner, but have only recently switched to the early morning running (since my move to Florida)!
Second, I love protein shakes after running and that one looks fabulous!! It makes me want one right now!
Third, I love Emily Giffin! I have all of her books and have been waiting for this one to come out ... so much that I bought it on May 11th and read it almost in its entirety on Friday and then finished it yesterday after my 22 miler!
Are we twins? Hahaha Hope you had a great long run!
Post a Comment