NJ gets a bad rap but it really is so pretty. That looks like Mercer County Park...is it?
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing... I needed something pretty and pink to brighten my day!
Beautiful pictures! I wish we had more of those trees out here in WA. BTW, great stats on the 5 miler! You and your Dad killed it! :)
Oh my goodness! So beautiful! :)
That's so pretty! I didn't know NJ had cherry blossoms. Just found your blog, I'm really enjoying your race recaps!
Nice pics. Don't you just love living in New England this time of the year?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
NJ gets a bad rap but it really is so pretty. That looks like Mercer County Park...is it?
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing... I needed something pretty and pink to brighten my day!
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing... I needed something pretty and pink to brighten my day!
Beautiful pictures! I wish we had more of those trees out here in WA.
BTW, great stats on the 5 miler! You and your Dad killed it! :)
Oh my goodness! So beautiful! :)
That's so pretty! I didn't know NJ had cherry blossoms. Just found your blog, I'm really enjoying your race recaps!
Nice pics. Don't you just love living in New England this time of the year?
Post a Comment