Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Getting a Puppy!!!!

I'm getting my puppy!! Meet Bailey:

He is part yellow lab and part welsh corgi and I love him already :)

We pick him up June 5...

xoxo

8 comments:

Amber said...

O M G - he is just TOO CUTE for words!!!!

Running and living said...

Cute!

All Things Jaime said...

He is so adorable! June 5th will not be here soon enough!!

J and A said...

SO cute, we have a yellow lab and she is a great runner too! You'll have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I got my pup in January and it's been the most fun I've ever had. SO ADORABLE!

Elle said...

Hi Bailey... he is so stinkin' cute! I bet June 5th can't get here soon enough for you!

I have so much fun running with my dogs!

Anonymous said...

Wow he is too cute for words!!! I had yellow labs my entire life...love them!

Mrs. P said...

omg- so adorable!!