Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekly Workouts

Weekly Workouts
May 23-30

Sun: Run for Rachel
Mon: Track and Lift
Tues: Lift (chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, abs)
Wed: 3.1 miles @ 7:37
Thurs: 4 miles @7:59 and FIT
Fri: REST
Sat: Spring Lake 5
Total Miles: approx. 20
Next Week -
May 30-June 5


Sun: REST
Mon: Long Run and Pilates
Tues: Reformer Pilates
Wed: Track
Thurs: FIT
Fri: Tempo
Sat: Puppy Day!

So there you have it. Any fun plans for Memorial Day? I will be leaving for the Jersey shore tonight and probably staying down through Sunday. Dan has to work a few hours on Monday and I am going to BBQ with some girlfriends from home. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I am excited. Have a wonderful holiday and weekend!

I'll leave you with this pic from the Our House 5 a few weeks back. I usually don't order pictures of myself from races. Let's face it...they are always terrible, but I just loved the action shot of this picture and couldn't help myself :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great picture! I usually just copy and paste the good ones, but order a few here and there! That one is a great "action shot!"

Have fun at the Jersey Shore too....sounds better than my weekend: moving!

Running and living said...

That is a great pic, def worth the $$

Anonymous said...

Love the action shot, you look FIERCE girl!

All Things Jaime said...

Great pic! I love running pictures where both feet are off of the ground!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!