Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family and Pumpkins

DSC00435

Jersey Shore

DSC00436

Cooper is finally allowed on the boardwalk…

DSC00437

We picked our own pumpkins…My pumpkin…

DSC00440

Dan’s Pumpkin

DSC00441

My parents house…

DSC00446

My sister’s dog, Whiskey

DSC00450

Mom made a feast!

DSC00451

Enjoying a pumpkin beer…

DSC00454

Mom :)

DSC00455

Dad, relaxing.

DSC00456

I love my pumpkin.

DSC00457

Mmm pumpkin beer

DSC00458

My sister and Whiskey

DSC00460

 

DSC00462

I think my mom got confused and thought Thanksgiving was in October…

DSC00463

The feast.

DSC00464

DSC00465

DSC00467

The pups playing in the yard…

DSC00469

Time to carve!

DSC00470

DSC_0015 Hard at work.

DSC_0017 Using your hands is a must!

DSC_0021 Finished product!

DSC00471

My pumpkin looks like he was punched in the face!

DSC00473Grrrr

DSC_0024 Christine’s pumpkin

DSC_0028 Sisters

DSC00475

I even made a pumpkin cheesecake…

DSC00476

All of the pumpkins

DSC00482

DSC00483

Dueling photographers :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I am exhausted :)

7 comments:

Running and living said...

SO fun to see the pics. Your mom looks like she is your sister, you've got great genes.

Amber said...

Your weekend looks like it was absolutely fabulous! Love it!

Unknown said...

what a great weekend! the pumpkins look great :)
who knew the Jersey Shore was so pretty

Stephanie said...

Looks like lots of fun,and your puppy is getting SO big! I love pumpkin everything, I wish me had more of a fall season, its so refreshing!

Anonymous said...

You look just like your mom and you look like sisters!

Runners Fuel said...

Looks like a great weekend! Love your pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! your pumpking kinda does look like it took a right hook to the race. hehe.