Now that it is October, it is starting to feel more and more like Autumn! It seems everyone around the blog world loves this time of year. Here are some of the reasons why I love this season so much…
1. Cooler Temps for Running
2. Pumpkin Everything
3 Fall Marathons
4. Pretty Scenery
By the way, have you ever typed in ‘autumn’ to google images? Do it. So beautiful. I dare you. Also, Kara Goucher had her baby last week. Read her (hilarious) blog post here.
Well I’m off to run my last long run of Steamtown training! It is supposed to be 10 miles but I am going to see how I feel. Then, this afternoon I’m going to the salon to make a change to my look ;) I’ll be sure to post a picture.
3 comments:
Are you doing PA marathon? We should meet up at the expo!
I love pumpkin picking and cannot wait!
All of the reasons you highlighted make fall great. The cool temps and pumpkin everything are my favorite parts! Unfortunately there are not many fall leaves here in FL, but I will do that google search you suggested!
hope you had a good run!
I love all of these things, too. I can't wait until it gets cooler here.
Post a Comment