Full race report to follow, but here are some garmin stats:
3:29:34
7:57 pace
BOSTON HERE I COME!!!
Congratulations to my dad who finished in 3:57 exactly with a pace of 8:59.
Now off to celebrate…
on my couch, in my pajamas, with my champagne watching Jersey Shore :)
15 comments:
AWESOME JOB, Kerri! Can't wait for the report!~
Congrats! I knew you would get your BQ! So excited for you!
It's so good to read this!! I've only heard bad things about Chicago today! Great job and I can't wait to read more!!
Congratulations! I thought of you many times today and hoped you were doing great!
SOOOO glad to see this, congrats I am SO excited for you! I was checking results from Chicago all morning, but there were none up for your race, I am SO excited to hear how it went!!!
Way to go!!! You and your dad both did an awesome job!
YEAH Boston! Congrats to you and your dad both.
Wow! Congrats on qualifying for Boston! That is totally awesome! :)
AWESOME!!! YAY FOR BOSTON!!! :D
Congrats on a awesome race and BQ. Well done
Congrats on the race and you BQ!
Read about you via Anna Maria at Running and Living;-)
great job with your marathon!;-)
Hi Kerri,
I sometimes stop by to read but have never commented before.
Congrats on time and can't wait to read the RR!
Wow!!! Congratulations!!
Awesome job! And I like the looks of that celebration!
Post a Comment