OMG SO AWESOME!!!!! Ahhhh Crazyy Exciting :D
OMG! Beautiful ring! And it's on your running shoes!!!!! Can't wait to hear the story!!!!!!!!
Yay! Congrats.
i LOVE it!! congrats!!! :)
He tied it to your running shoe? How clever! It's beautiful. CONGRATS!
This is Wonderful!! I can't wait to hear the story!
Ahhhhhh it is absolutely gorgeous!!! I need details asap!!! I am so so happy for you! You are going to be the most beautiful bride!
PS....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL!
CONGRATS!!The ring is so pretty :) can't wait to hear all about it!
Ahhh Keri!!! Congrats! The ring is beautiful!!
ahh! congrats! That ring is rockin! I use to tie my ring to my laces when i would take classes at the gym. People thought I was crazy, but I wasn't going to part with it for that long :)
Nice one look at it sparkle, looks like it's going to be a big year...
Congratulations Keri! That's awesome!And the ring is georgious! Even when tied onto laces.You should give us more details:)
Congrats!!!!
OMG CONGRATS!!! That's SO exciting and wonderful! And I love that you man tied it to your shoes - how perfect!! :) All the best to you both!!
Stunning! Congrats and best wishes birthday girl! Now please tell me you're not gonna run with the ring tied there.
Omg CONGRATS!!!! That is such a beautiful ring!! Is that how he proposed? Tying it to your running shoe?? Lol! SO PRETTY and exciting! Congratulations :) :)
Congratulations! That's so awesome... and I never had the idea to tie it onto my running shoe. I always take my engagement ring off when I run, lol. Amy Lauren
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! congrats woman!!!!!!!
Congrats! It is beautiful! And happy birthday!!
SOOOO CUTE!! Beautiful ring!!! I just found your blog today!
AW....what a great way to propose! Beautiful ring too :)
YAY!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear the story!!!
Congrats!! :)
that is the perfect birthday present!!!!! so excited for you!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Smart to do the long run during the week, as opposed to stopping him in the middle of the proposal so that you could go run...lol
Ooooh! Congrats!! I hope you're planning to share the DEETS!
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Details!!!!!!!xoxos
KERI!!!!!!! YAY!! congrats! I can't wait to hear the details!! HAPPY B-DAY!! Sounds like this weekend was good to you ;)
Congrats!!
Congrats on your engagement!!!!What a beautifully designed ring, too :) I can't wait to read your follow-up posts.
Post a Comment
33 comments:
OMG SO AWESOME!!!!! Ahhhh Crazyy Exciting :D
OMG! Beautiful ring! And it's on your running shoes!!!!! Can't wait to hear the story!!!!!!!!
Yay! Congrats.
i LOVE it!! congrats!!! :)
He tied it to your running shoe? How clever! It's beautiful. CONGRATS!
This is Wonderful!! I can't wait to hear the story!
Ahhhhhh it is absolutely gorgeous!!! I need details asap!!! I am so so happy for you! You are going to be the most beautiful bride!
PS....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL!
CONGRATS!!
The ring is so pretty :) can't wait to hear all about it!
Ahhh Keri!!! Congrats! The ring is beautiful!!
ahh! congrats! That ring is rockin!
I use to tie my ring to my laces when i would take classes at the gym. People thought I was crazy, but I wasn't going to part with it for that long :)
Nice one look at it sparkle, looks like it's going to be a big year...
Congratulations Keri! That's awesome!
And the ring is georgious! Even when tied onto laces.
You should give us more details:)
Congrats!!!!
OMG CONGRATS!!! That's SO exciting and wonderful! And I love that you man tied it to your shoes - how perfect!! :) All the best to you both!!
Stunning! Congrats and best wishes birthday girl! Now please tell me you're not gonna run with the ring tied there.
Omg CONGRATS!!!! That is such a beautiful ring!! Is that how he proposed? Tying it to your running shoe?? Lol!
SO PRETTY and exciting! Congratulations :) :)
Congratulations! That's so awesome... and I never had the idea to tie it onto my running shoe. I always take my engagement ring off when I run, lol.
Amy Lauren
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! congrats woman!!!!!!!
Congrats! It is beautiful! And happy birthday!!
SOOOO CUTE!! Beautiful ring!!! I just found your blog today!
AW....what a great way to propose! Beautiful ring too :)
YAY!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to hear more about it!
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear the story!!!
Congrats!! :)
that is the perfect birthday present!!!!! so excited for you!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Smart to do the long run during the week, as opposed to stopping him in the middle of the proposal so that you could go run...lol
Ooooh! Congrats!! I hope you're planning to share the DEETS!
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Details!!!!!!!
xoxo
s
KERI!!!!!!! YAY!! congrats! I can't wait to hear the details!!
HAPPY B-DAY!!
Sounds like this weekend was good to you ;)
Congrats!!
Congrats on your engagement!!!!
What a beautifully designed ring, too :) I can't wait to read your follow-up posts.
Post a Comment