Friday, April 2, 2010

And the Winner is...



A fellow Jersey girl: Maureen from Mo So Runs! Congrats lady!! Email me your info please :) Maureen chose Run Less, Run Faster because she is very busy as a softball coach for a college team and doesn't have a lot of time to train.

To pick the winner I used the list organizer from Random.com. I put in all your names in the order you entered and randomized the list.


List Randomizer


There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. Maureen

  2. Salt

  3. Amber

  4. SSB

  5. onelittletrigirl

  6. David Yingling

  7. Adam L.

  8. Adam Culp (Crazy Floridian)

  9. pysche

  10. Ange

  11. misszippy

  12. cMe

  13. Bobbie

  14. Heidi Walker

  15. Angelia

  16. Elle

  17. Ashley

  18. Kaolee


Timestamp: 2010-04-02 18:18:39 UTC

Thank you for entering! I'm sorry everyone couldn't win :) Happy Easter to all who celebrate and enjoy your weekend!