6.77 miles
51:34
7:37 Overall Pace
1.5 mile warm-up
4 mile mid-tempo (pace) run
Cool down
Splits
Tempo 1: 6:51
Tempo 2: 7:03
Tempo 3: 6:56
Tempo 4: 6:35
Average Pace: 6:52
Heart Rate
Average HR: 170 bpm
Max HR: 191 bpm
This run was from Wednesday. The workout came from Run Less, Run Faster and it was supposed to be a medium-paced tempo run. My medium pace was supposed to be 7:05 but I was never very good at sticking to paces as you can see...my splits are all over the place! Oops.
Yesterday was a much needed rest day that I spent shopping and dining with my mom :) Thank God today is Friday...one more super busy day filled with work, tutoring, running and then down to visit Dan's parents and then it is the weekend! Finally. Big sigh.
Average HR: 170 bpm
Max HR: 191 bpm
This run was from Wednesday. The workout came from Run Less, Run Faster and it was supposed to be a medium-paced tempo run. My medium pace was supposed to be 7:05 but I was never very good at sticking to paces as you can see...my splits are all over the place! Oops.
Yesterday was a much needed rest day that I spent shopping and dining with my mom :) Thank God today is Friday...one more super busy day filled with work, tutoring, running and then down to visit Dan's parents and then it is the weekend! Finally. Big sigh.
5 comments:
Enjoy your weekend!! Do you run with a Garmin? Or you do your splits manually?
I agree with you! Hurray for the weekend... and I know this is going to sound grinchy but it's raining all weekend in Austin and I couldn't be happier, that means no requests to attend back yard cook outs, or to go on two hour dog walks, or to go to the lake, or go camping... nope... a rainy weekend means I get to relax at home, get caught up on housework and laundry and maybe just maybe spend a few hours getting lost in Barnes and Noble with a cup of tea! :) aaaahhhh.... relaxation!
You might have been all over the place, but you were fast! Great job.
Great tempo. Don't worry about even pacing, even effort is more accurate.
Wow, your max is really high! You are obviously pushing yourself super hard... nice job!
Post a Comment