Thank you for entering my giveaway! I am happy to see there is so much interest in these books! If you haven't entered yet, you have until Friday.
Um, I can't believe another month has come and gone!
January Review
February Review
March Stats
Miles: 68
Days Running: 12/31
Day at the Gym: 12/31
Longest Run: 10 Miles
Days of Speed Work: 6 (tempo runs, hills, intervals)
Number of Races: 1
Analysis: All though this month does not look too impressive, I feel that I made some progress, especially for such a busy month! Even though I ran less days this month, I ran more miles than last month and my runs were longer. I also feel like this month could have been better if I wasn't away, Dan hadn't gotten hurt, and my quad didn't act up, but what can you do? It was also another rainy month so I missed some days there, however, that may have been a blessing in disguise because I'm sure my body needed those rest days.

5 comments:
Wow! You did have a busy month, but still 68 miles is a great accomplishment... plus girl you don't give yourself enough credit for all the time you log in the gym! Seriously you work out A LOT! :)
Hey thanks for sharing about you and Dan too! I do think we are probably in the same space, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one!
I have a question, it's come time for me to decide if I should register for the San Francisco full... but I'm afraid since mentally the half was really hard for me I don't know if I am mentally prepared for running a full... but I've always wanted to run a full and I'm afraid once I start medical school I'll be too busy to train and run a full... So I sort of feel like it's now or never, but I don't want to sign up for something I'm not ready for and then have a miserable time....
Any advice smart girl? Or for all of you readers of Keri's great blog who also read this comment... do any of you have any input? Sorry to hi-jack your post Keri :)
I agree with Elle...give yourself more credit- you ROCK!
haha... okay I'll try to quit apologizing... thanks for sharing your experience with the full... I have always wanted to do it so I do think I will go ahead and sign up EEK!
Any chance you think that you and Dan might make it out... you know you're welcome to stay with us, we won't be right in SF but we are just a ferry ride away so getting to the race from our place should be relatively easy. We'll have just moved in, so it won't feel quite homey... but free is free, and you'll have my own personal chef (AKA the PBF who is a professional chef) at your disposal all weekend :)
Nice month. No wonder you are so fast.
Keri,
Considering the weather in the northeast was so unpredictable the past month, you did well. I hope you're getting the same great weather that we are here in CT this weekend. Time for some shorts and warm weather runs. We've earned them, haven't we? Have a great 3 day weekend.
Post a Comment