I cannot believe another month has passed! Here is what my workouts looked like this month:
February Stats
58 Miles - (Ouch! Last month I ran 85.75 miles)
13/28 days (running)
14/28 days (gym)
2/28 days (workout at
Longest run: 6.01 miles
5 days of speed work (tempo runs, interval training, hill workouts)
Okay, so it wasn't the best month. I had 4 snow days from work which resulted in no running, and my dad was on vacation for a week which usually results in less running. We did decided to do more quality runs (speed work, long runs, etc) this month and I think we accomplished that! Next month I would like to do more speed work and add some more cross training. Hopefully next month I will have some swimming workouts to post!
I will leave you with this:
When you have the enthusiasm and the passion, you end up figuring how to excel.
~Denna Kastor, US Olympic Marathoner
~Denna Kastor, US Olympic Marathoner
5 comments:
Given teh weather, not so bad. Btw, I saw Deena Kastor in Asics store in NYC just before the marathon. She is tiny in real life, but so strong and fast! (She was filming a commercial on the treadmill there.)
Oooh look at you pumpkin, another steady month of workout out down! Your much more consistent than me!
Thanks for all the blog comments while I was away... it was great to see the preppy family!
As long as you are focusing on quality I wouldn't be too upset with 85.75 miles this early in the season.
I've been so absent I'm sorry! Congrats on everything : ) and don't worry about not doing so great in February. THIS MONTH SUCKED!
It is really hard when the weather is bad...I'm super lucky and have a treadmill at home.
Love the quote!
Post a Comment