Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Relaxation

Despite the monsoon outside,  I had a lovely day today that consisted of this:


Pilates

AND...
A lovely hot stone massage...

 'Twas wonderful :) So relaxing. Hoping for some nicer weather tomorrow! Regardless, I am looking forward to a tempo run and possibly more Pilates...we will see. My hip flexors are killing me after 3 days of Pilates in a row. Enjoy your evening and be sure to check back tomorrow for the giveaway.

9 comments:

Adam Culp (Crazy Floridian) said...

Have a good tempo run.

David Yingling said...

How was the hot stone massage... that is one that I have never tried. I'll definitely be checking back tomorrow for the giveaway!!! Can't wait!

Angelia said...

OHhhh..a hot stone massage! How wonderful! Hubby gave me one for our anniversary last year.

So you know I'm a constant lurker...I was wondering if I could ask you a question. I'm looking for some motivational/inspirational quotes about running or that could be used for running. Have any favorites?

Marathonman101108 said...

Glad you were able to have a relaxing day despite the "monsoon." We had about 5 inches of rain here in CT. I'm hoping that my favorite running spot isn't flooded today. Looking forward to the giveaway!

Marathonman101108 said...

Glad you were able to have a relaxing day despite the "monsoon." We had about 5 inches of rain here in CT. I'm hoping that my favorite running spot isn't flooded today. Looking forward to the giveaway!

Marathonman101108 said...

OOPS! Sorry about the bouble post-my ADD kicked in! :-)

Marathonman101108 said...

crap! "double"

Elle said...

HAHA I'm not offended that you asked, only because I know you are probably in the same boat since you and Dan have been together for about as long as the PBF and I... I do love that table setting for a wedding :)

No ring yet, someday maybe but not yet... I haven't actually said this out loud to anyone but I think the PBF is going to propose when we get out to Napa... I keep catching him looking up Napa Valley hot air balloon rides when he doesn't think I'm around... like I'll be in the shower and get out sooner then he expected and he's looking up napa valley hot air balloon rides. Granted I did mention to him once that I thought it would be fun to go on a hot air balloon ride, but I mention things like that all the time, and he rarely looks them up or makes the plans for me. So its a little suspicious that he's so diligently looking hot air balloon rides up... There's only been one other time when I was really sure he was going to propose... and he didn't propose then so who knows. I do know that he absolutely does want me to be his wife one day, but he's of the "It'll be a total surprise when i do it" frame of mind, which I am perfectly okay with... but I am getting suspicious of all this hot air balloon research :) Anyway, this is all pure conjecture. We will get married someday, but our lives are about to change in a big way with medical school so I am totally comfortable with our waiting to see how that works out for us... if that makes sense. People are always shocked to hear that we've been together for so long, and lived all over the country and aren't married yet... but it works for us....phew, I don't know why I explained all that... but it just sort of came out... I've been dying to tell someone about my suspicions about the hot air balloons, but have been hesitant to say it out loud for some reason... silly me!

Glad you liked the massage I've been wanting to check their spa out... if you can believe it I actually get my hair cut and colored there, my lifetime has a really talented hair salon team!

Unknown said...

Love pilates. I really need to get back into that! I found you on According to Hoyle's blog.

Cool blog. I'm a follower now.

I have a giveaway too!
http://junghwabyamystewart.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-giveaway.html