Hi there :)
Thank you for all your great comments! I always appreciate your opinions, advice, and encouragement! I have been blogging for a few months now and have "met" some wonderful bloggers along the way. I am nearing 100 posts, (crazy!) so expect a giveaway soon. The item I will be giving away was inspired by some of your comments ;) That is all I will say about that for now.
No runs Monday or Tuesday this week. Monday was a scheduled rest day and yesterday it rained. Today is supposed to be nicer, so I hope to get a tough hill workout in. Yesterday evening, I went to FIT. It was a great class as usual. We did a ton of push-ups, lunges, balance exercises, etc. We do so many push-ups in that class that I have to do them on my knees. I can do about 10 decent ones but usually in FIT we do 75-100. I can keep up with everything else we do in that class except for the push-ups. Until recently I had trouble even completing that many on my knees but after taking the class since July I have seen a major improvement.
I am excited the weather is getting warmer! Last week the weather was beautiful in NJ. This week, not as much. I am really hoping for nice weather next week because I will be off of work on Spring Break! I love that I have a job that has a spring break. There are a lot of crazy things going on in the teaching profession in NJ right now but (hopefully) spring break and snow days will not change! I am not going away anywhere, Dan just went back to work yesterday after being off/working from home for 2 weeks and vacation days are lowwww. However, I did make my hot stone massage appointment and plan to go to the gym for many of my fav daytime classes that I usually miss because of work.
Finally, April is National Autism Awareness Month, and as I teach students with Autism, look for a post on that coming soon.
7 comments:
Grats on 100 posts! I know I'm quite the lurker, but I do read your blogs and I am still dead set on being a runner someday!
A 100 Posts Giveaway...YAY!!
The NJ Education system is in disaray. It is the most devastating thing I have seen in a long time. Very sad.
The NJ Education system is in disaray. It is the most devastating thing I have seen in a long time. Very sad.
Hooray for spring!
giveaway soon? whoohoo looks like I started following at the right time :)
It sounds like you have some really neat ideas coming up in the near future. I am excited to hear more and especially excited to learn more about the giveaway!!!
Post a Comment