Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Workouts

Friday: Tempo Run
Tempo Run Details
Summary
6.29 miles
49:33
7:52 overall pace

Description: 1.5 mile warm-up, 3 mile tempo, cool down.
6:47, 6:52, 6:59 tempo splits

Saturday: Long Run
Summit 10 Details
Summary
10.02 miles
127:45
8:45 average pace

Description: Out and back route. Miles 5-8 uphill.
Splits
1- 8:52
2- 9:02
3- 8:41
4- 8:30
5- 8:24
6- 9:22
7- 9:25
8- 8:54
9- 8:30
10- 7:52

Sunday: Rest Day
Normally, on Sunday I would take a Pilates class (or two :) but I had a bridal shower this morning and was unable go.

5 comments:

Running and living said...

Nice work!

misszippy said...

Looks like you rocked the runs--great job!

Elle said...

Great runs! I'm so jealous... we're still battling the evil easter/post half marathon cold around here... and I'm getting antsy to get outside and run in this gorgeous spring whether....

Adam Culp (Crazy Floridian) said...

Very nice times. Keep up the great work.

Marathonman101108 said...

Well, Mets fan, at least your workouts are going better than the Mets are playing. It's going to be an ugly season for them.