If you train your mind for running, everything else will be easy.
~Amby Burfoot
~Amby Burfoot
Hello!
This week has been so busy! I feel like I haven't had time to post, which is why this post is so late. Over the past few days I received some exciting packages!
And...
The second package I received was a bit more exciting...Remember last year when I came in 2nd in my age group for USATF-NJ? Well, I was unable to attend the awards banquet, and yesterday I received my plaque and check in the mail! So exciting! It really got me motivated for this year's racing season.
Yesterday, my dad and I completed an interval workout. We warm up and cool down together, but run our own intervals. Here are my stats:
5.14 miles
44:48
8:42 pace
4:48 best pace (the intervals were pretty short, about 100 yard spurts)
Today was off, fortunately, because it rained all day, and tomorrow is supposed to be hills.
5 comments:
Very cool you're a certified fitness instructor. I'm hoping to do that next summer! I want to become certified to teach spin classes :) Hehe. And I'd LOVE to become certified to teach yoga one day!
Wow, you won a cool plaque plus $$$. Nice job. I wasn't aware that I was a new Follower of a running Superstar! How about adding a section to your blog with previous races and their dates and times? Nice job having 4 certifications, and working on becoming a personal trainer. My you're ambitious. Every time you tell me you run with your Dad I have to think "Awww." As a Dad, running with my daughter is always quality time. By the way, check out my profile pic on my blog. :-)
OOPS! It's 4:45 in the morning, so please forgive me. I just noticed the "Race Recaps" and "2010 Races" links at the top of your blog!!
Just left you a blog award, and finally acknowledge the sweet award you gave me like two weeks ago, drop by and see it when you get the chance!
Awesome award -- I've never won any running award in my life.
Post a Comment