Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend Workout

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Mine was a wonderful :)

Weekend Workouts

Friday: 3.15 miles in 25:39 (8:08 pace) and Strictly Strength (gym)

Saturday: 3.22 miles in 26:05 (8:05 pace)

Sunday: Fitness Pilates at Lifetime

I wanted to get a track workout in, but the track wasn't plowed yet, so I considered a tough hill workout, but the roads are still icy and dangerous. Nevertheless, my first race of the season is coming up on March 13 so I need to get serious. At least there is no school tomorrow in honor of President's Day, so hopefully I will get a decent run in. Does anyone else have off tomorrow??

In other news, I am attempting a blog makeover! Maybe not a complete makeover, but I am definitely making some changes so stayed tuned...

3 comments:

Elle said...

Hi lady,

For tough hills you should come down to Austin and run in my neighborhood, there is a 200M hill about every mile, and no snow :)

Glad you got in so many workouts this weekend....

What is the distance of your first race this season? Is there a particular race that you are really looking forward to or focusing on? I know it doesn't get as hot up there in the summer as it does down here, so do you continue to race even into the peak of July?

Maureen Lisa said...

I need to start doing workouts. I'm still refusing to go outside though ha. Good job on your runs! Happy V Day!

elzimmy said...

Stopping by from the LBS Tea Party. I'm a fellow runner, and I'm in awe of your PR times over there to the right. Running a 5K next weekend and my goal is 27:00. But I figure, at least I'm doing it. Haven't figured out how to incorporate speedwork into my workouts yet...I'm just running to run but am starting to think about what I really want to do with it. It's a little overwhelming sometimes.