
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown!
~Classy in Philadelphia
Hello there! If you live in the northeast, happy snow day! Well not really, I just have a delayed opening but its so nice to be able to sleep in, catch up on my blogs, and blog a little myself. It reminds me of being back in Gettysburg, PA when I was only taking a couple of classes a day.
Soooo for this WITWW we are going back to COLLEGE!
I feel this post is also appropriate as I will be turning 26 on Friday and this May will be 4 years since graduating from Gettysburg. It is crazy/scary how time flies.


Fun times on the back porch...

College is when I got into running more seriously. Freshman year I would go to the gym to lose the freshman 15 and by senior year I was running for hours at a time on the battlefields surrounding campus. I would use running as a study break from finals, stress relief, or thinking time. When I came home from school on breaks, I would run with my Dad to catch up. When my family came to visit me at school I would take my Dad out on my battlefield route.
I learned a lot in college about work, life, lessons and friends, but it also played a part in me falling in love with running.


3 comments:
Awesome photos. I had no idea you went to college so close to me! Gettysburg is beautiful. And yay for being in a sorority too! :)
Thanks for participating, as always. I'm so glad you are having fun!
That is really cool --running around Gettysburg! (I had a post about Gettysburg last fall.)
And your pictures make me remember college -- although it was much longer than 4 years ago.
Wow, it looks like you had so much fun there! :)
Post a Comment