
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling. It might even be somewhere in your own hometown!
I love this feature, from Classy in Philadelphia, especially because it is winter and sooo cold here in NJ. Not to mention, we are supposed to be getting hit with another storm tomorrow. As a teacher, I normally love snow days, however, if we have too many more, I will be working until July! Anyway, for that reason, for this week's Where in the World Wednesday, I am in...Miami! I hope it sends warm thoughts your way!
1 comment:
WHOA. Sorry it took me a week to get over here. I've clearly been ignoring my blog comments this week.
Miami <3 Ugh, so jealous of warm weather though the sun should be out this weekend! Finally!
Post a Comment