Thursday, February 18, 2010

Short and Sweet

Hey there!
No time for a real post...it has been a looooong day. It started out rough but ended nicely. I had one of those days at work. I needed an extra large coffee on my lunch break, if you catch my drift. After work, my day perked up though. My dad finally sold my old car after months of it being for sale, so I have some extra cash in my pocket which is always nice. Not much because it was an old car, but every little bit helps, right?! We went on a Starbucks run (in lieu of an actual run, due to yesterday's sprints) to celebrate. Then I went to a killer FIT class with my mom. The instructor tricked us into using heavy weights for half the class! Feels great now but it was tough! I am noticing an improvement in my push-ups, however, so that is good :) After class, my mom and I went out to dinner. My dad and Dan play racquetball together on Thursdays so its turned into a date night for my mom and me. We had so much fun! Needless to say, it has been a long day and I am pooped, so this post is short. Check out some of the new pages I added with this new "blogger in draft" feature. I'm not exactly sure what its all about but I was able to create some pages with it. Do any of you other blogger people use this feature? Just curious because I'm not sure I totally understand it yet...
Have a lovely night. I'm off to crash on my couch.

1 comment:

Running and living said...

Great that you have a good relationship with your mom. I love spending time with my mom, too. That's rare in the US, it seems. I am not using the blogger feature you mention but I like it!