
Now I get to tag 12 bloggers who bring sunshine to my day :)
Maureen, I'm tagging you back because you def bring sunshine to my day :) And I don't really know the rules, and I know some of you have already received this award but I'm tagging you anyway...
Maureen @ Mo Sho Runs
Elle @ Completely Preppy
Natasha @ A Day in the Life
Melissa @ Just livin' the life
Classy in Philadelphia
Tina @A Tina bit of Faith, Fitness, and Fun
Running and Living
Lily @ Lily's Health Pad
Angelia @ Amelioration
Mishi @ Run Mishi Run
Erica @ I Run Beceause I Can
Christine @ The Sweet Sea
I've also tagged some of my most recent followers, even though I don't know you all that well yet, but you brought sunshine to my day so I thought it was appropriate :)
So thank you Maureen, this truly made my day! And thanks to all you bloggers for visiting, commenting, and lending advice. I am relatively new to blogging, and have had a blast doing it. I have also found so many amazing pages and people, so thank you!
Elle @ Completely Preppy
Natasha @ A Day in the Life
Melissa @ Just livin' the life
Classy in Philadelphia
Tina @A Tina bit of Faith, Fitness, and Fun
Running and Living
Lily @ Lily's Health Pad
Angelia @ Amelioration
Mishi @ Run Mishi Run
Erica @ I Run Beceause I Can
Christine @ The Sweet Sea
I've also tagged some of my most recent followers, even though I don't know you all that well yet, but you brought sunshine to my day so I thought it was appropriate :)
So thank you Maureen, this truly made my day! And thanks to all you bloggers for visiting, commenting, and lending advice. I am relatively new to blogging, and have had a blast doing it. I have also found so many amazing pages and people, so thank you!
5 comments:
Yay, thank you! You brighten my day too. :-)
Aw, thanks! I love reading your blog and your comments always make me smile :)
Yay!! Thanks : ) We did the damn sun! It's way to cold in this state...
Oh thank you so much!
I haven't been a follower for long, but I can tell you that you are such an inspiration to me. I want to be "a runner". Currently I'm in the process of losing weight and will be starting the C25K plan (again) very shortly. Eventually I want to work up to running a marathon.
Yay! Thanks for the award sweet girl... and thanks for the shout out two days in a row!
I'm glad we're quickly becoming blog friends! :)
Post a Comment