2010 Racing Season
"I race in order to dig deep within myself and see what I'm really made of."
As you can probably tell by now, I love to race! I am pretty competitive and I run as many races as I can without becoming injured or run down. Racing keeps me motivated. It is nice to have something to train for and look forward to. As I'm sure many of you know, racing can get expensive. The races marked with an asterisk* are championship races which my running club pays for. This is a tentative list. Many of the races listed are ones that I have run before or championship races (read: free and worth more points!). I also plan on adding a fall marathon (NYC-???) but do not want to post that until I am certain which one.
March
March 13 - St. Patty's Day 5K
March 28 - Millburn Spring Run (10K)
Sneaker Factory's annual fundraiser
April
11th- Cherry Blossom 10K
24th- *Clinton Township Country Run (15K)
25th- Lincoln Tunnel Challenge (5K)
Benefits Special Olympic NJ
May
2nd- *Our House 5 Mile Run
Benefits Our House, an organization that provides services to individuals with disabilities.
8th- *Newport 10,000
23th- *Run for Rachel 5K
Benefits The Rachel Coalition, an organization helping victims of domestic violence.
29th- Spring Lake 5 (Miler)
June
21st- *Presidents' Cup Night Race 5K
Benefits: ME! Free beer courtesy of sponsor Sam Adams.
July
21st- Downtown Westfield 5K
Free pizza...yay!
August
September
TBD– Rock N Run 5K
26th- *Newport Liberty Waterfront ½ Marathon
October
November
14th– *Giralda Farms 10K Championship Race
December
12th- *USATF-NJ 10 Mile
*Championship Race
3 comments:
looks like a great line up!
Keri,
You are SUCH an inspiration to keep me going!!!! I love all your posts sweetie =)
Awesome race schedule! I love the feeling of signing up and committing to a race. I have my schedule planned too :)
Post a Comment