Thank you to Lauren over at Her Silent Musings who left me this award!
The Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
My blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience:
Running = The Fountain of Youth
I can't guarantee the phrase is true but thats my motto and I'm sticking to it!
I am passing this on to 10 fabulous ladies who have loads of inspiration to offer!
All Things Jaime
Running Tri-ing and Living
Completely Preppy
Healthy Ashley
Mo Sho Runs
Run Sarah
Copia Verborum
The Runner's Kitchen
Finishing is Winning
Endurance Isn't Only Physical
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
My blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience:
Running = The Fountain of Youth
I can't guarantee the phrase is true but thats my motto and I'm sticking to it!
I am passing this on to 10 fabulous ladies who have loads of inspiration to offer!
All Things Jaime
Running Tri-ing and Living
Completely Preppy
Healthy Ashley
Mo Sho Runs
Run Sarah
Copia Verborum
The Runner's Kitchen
Finishing is Winning
Endurance Isn't Only Physical
No comments:
Post a Comment