Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Favorite Athletes

Jill over at Finishing is Winning posted a great topic this week for her Monday Brain Exchange about favorite athletes. You are supposed to list your top 5 favorites. Jill and I have some of the same faves and of course mine are all runners.

Here it goes:

Kara Goucher

Check out her blog

Paula Radcliffe



World Record Marathon Holder

Check out my post on meeting Kara and Paula


Bart Yasso



America's Running Ambassador

I had the opportunity to meet Bart at the Philly marathon expo last year and got his book "My Life on the Run" which he signed for me and my dad.


Tera Moody


Tera is the only one I have not had the chance to meet on this list!

And of course, I have to include my dad in this.

Harold Bond


My dad is the one who got me started running in the first place and he is one of the best athletes I know.

Great topic Jill!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Kara Goucher! So talented and I think she gives great interviews!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you included your dad <3


I just read about Tera Moody last summer- all her crazy insomnia and etc...she does seem like an awesome athlete. And I am super jealous you met Kara!!!

Robyn said...

Aww such a sweet post. And so awesome you've met so many of your faves!

Lily's Health Pad said...

I can't believe you've met all of these famous runners! How sweet of you to choose your dad too. :-)