Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fabulous CSN Giveaway!

I was recently contacted by the fabulous people over at CSN about hosting a giveaway! I have seen a couple of other blogs do similar giveaways and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to host one myself. The reason I love this giveaway so much is that there is something for everyone! If you want to buy a Dutch Oven, they have that...and if you want to buy a Pilates Reformer, they have that too! Oh wait...this giveaway is for you, not for me!



Anyway, here's the deal. CSN is going to giveaway $40 to one reader. All you have to do is go to their website and leave a comment telling me what you would buy if you won!

For additional entries
:
~Become (or be!) a follower (1 additional entry)
~Link back to this giveaway via your blog and/or twitter (2 additional entries each)

Please just let me know when you have linked back. They do not have to be separate comments. The contest will be open until noon on Sunday, July 25 and I will announce the winner Monday morning. Good luck!
*Open to US and Canadian residents only :)

28 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I love the Carlos by Carlos Santana Shimmer Women's Flip-Flops in Black Patent. They are gorgeous and look comfortable. I would love to put this towards the purchase of these.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

meeyeehere said...

I want a crock pot so that would be what I would buy!!!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

I follow your blog too

Tricia said...

I'd buy a spring form pan

All Things Jaime said...

So, I'd buy one of those wine bottler holders that you sit on your kitchen counter! :) There are quite a few to choose from (I just spent ten minutes looking) ... hahaha!

I follow your blog, too! :)

#unmatched said...

I'd buy a balance disk and foam roller to help with core training.

am also a follower.

Robyn said...

They have so much to choose from! I think I'd get a fun cooking gadget, perhaps a panini maker hehe.

Robyn said...

Already a follower, of course.

Robyn said...

I posted your giveaway on my blog

Katrina said...

would love to get something for my daughter...probably the step 2 roller coaster on the csn toy site

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

DG said...

I'd get the emile henry pink pie dish :)

dreamzz12{at]aol{dot}com

DG said...

I follow your blog as DG

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG said...

tweeted 1

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/19229692081

dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

DG said...

tweeted 2

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/19229692081

dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

DG said...

blogged

http://deegee13.xanga.com/730489346/the-blue-eyed-runner-blog-giveaway/

dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

DG said...

blogged

http://deegee13.xanga.com/730489346/the-blue-eyed-runner-blog-giveaway/

dreamzz12{at]aol{dot]com

2

Unknown said...

I'd get a trunk golf organizer for my dad for his birthday!

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

I follow :)

Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Anonymous said...

Le Creuset utensils!!!!!!

Stephanie Grant said...

I would love to put it twords the Wildon Home Kabini Cre'me 8 piece comforter set
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com

The Fam said...

I'm a follower!

shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

The Fam said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/channynn/statuses/19419926443

shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

Erin said...

Goodness, so much to choose from! I'd probably pick a skillet. I like the Paula Deen one I think :)

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I am a follower!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

You are linked on my sidebar!

Anonymous said...

I would probbaly get a pice of luggage (very exciting I know) but we always have to borrow one form my parents b/c we don't have enough!

Anonymous said...

reposting about the giveaway!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.