Looking for me? I'm guest blogging today over at She's a Fit Chick. Stop by and let me know what you think. Also be sure to stay and look around for a bit...it is a really great blog!
Hi darling... it's been ages... we're finally into our new house in CA and I finally have internet consistently so it's great to be back and to be catching up! you're making great progress on your marathon training and I simply cannot wait to hear more about it!
When do you go back to school?
Miss you darling... hug the boyfriend for us and kiss that sweet pup of yours!
Oh and I have to have a scoop back sports bra for one of my labs for medical school.... I've always been a t-back sort of girl but thought I might ask you if you've seen any great scoop back sports bras around... in particular I'm looking for one in a nude color so I can wear it under all of my white technical running tees!
3 comments:
Hi darling... it's been ages... we're finally into our new house in CA and I finally have internet consistently so it's great to be back and to be catching up! you're making great progress on your marathon training and I simply cannot wait to hear more about it!
When do you go back to school?
Miss you darling... hug the boyfriend for us and kiss that sweet pup of yours!
Oh and I have to have a scoop back sports bra for one of my labs for medical school.... I've always been a t-back sort of girl but thought I might ask you if you've seen any great scoop back sports bras around... in particular I'm looking for one in a nude color so I can wear it under all of my white technical running tees!
I read you're post! You did so good go you!
Thanks for my 2 entries if I will again I'm pretty sure it just means we're soulmate boggers haha
Post a Comment