Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy Sunday

Happy Weekend!
I have been desperately needing a weekend at home! This is the first weekend all summer Dan and I did not head down to the Jersey shore. We have so many things we need to do at home. It may not be the most fun weekend but hopefully it will be productive :) Lots of cleaning and organizing, etc.

On the agenda for today:
*18 mile run
*Shower
*Brunch with the ladies
*Food shopping
*Sunday evening Meditation & Yoga

And go! See you later this evening :)


Don't forget:
*If you get a chance stop by She's a Fit Chick and check out my guest post. Be sure to let me know if I left anything out!
*My CSN Giveaway ends today at noon, don't forget to enter!

Also, please excuse all the design changes on the blog right now. I think I need to hire someone to give me a new look. Any suggestions? I've checked out The Blog Fairy but she has a very long wait. Although, maybe that is a good sign...please help!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oooh I think the blog looks pretty good right now!!

Cheryl said...

Following you from the Lady Blogger's Tea Party. I'm a beginning runner so I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

misszippy said...

I know exactly what you mean about being home after lots of travel! It feels good sometimes. Hope your long run went well.