Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Foam Roller Winner!

I used Random.org’s list organizer to choose the winner for this giveaway.

image

And the winner is…

  1. Track Coach & Adorable Wife

Congratulations!! Email me your info and I will get your new foam roller shipped to you!

I woke up super sore this morning. I guess running a race on Sunday followed by a 20-miler on Monday will do that to you! I decided to go to another athletic yoga class this morning to stretch out my aching muscles. The class was so wonderful. After yoga, I hit up my gym’s steamroom for a bit. Then I came back to my complex and laid by the pool. It was a glorious morning. I definitely won’t be running today but I hope to be able to do some speedwork tomorrow. If how I feel now is any indication, it may turn into a recovery run :)

3 comments:

Maureen Lisa said...

Feeling sore is never fun but always lets you know you're working hard. Congrats!!

track coach and adorable wife said...

Yay! I so need this for my hips. Thank you so much for having this giveaway! And way to go you on pushing it hard!

Tressa (adorable wife)

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Congrats to the winner!! You need to roll around on the foam roller tonight it sounds like ;-)