The Nuu-Muu exercise dress I won from Tonia @ Racing with Babes! I love it so much, I thought I would model it for you:
Ghetto-fab
*Again the 800s weren't perfect 1/2 miles. Most of them were around .51 or .52 which is why the time doesn't match the pace.Yesterday, after a glorious 4-day weekend, I had to go back to work :( It was one of those days and I definitely needed a run afterward. Fortunately, it was a track day! Unfortunately, there were storm clouds on the horizon so I asked my dad to meet me at the track and I got a head start on the workout.
On the schedule: 6 x 800 @ 3:13
On the schedule: 6 x 800 @ 3:13
Stats
5.08 miles
34:50 minutes
6:57 average pace
5:08 best pace
Warm Up: 1.22 miles (10 min)
Splits:
3:06 (6:07)
3:05 (6:03)
3:02 (5:59)
3:01 (5:51)
3:02 (5:51)
3:06 (5:59)
Cool Down: .78 mile
5.08 miles
34:50 minutes
6:57 average pace
5:08 best pace
Warm Up: 1.22 miles (10 min)
Splits:
3:06 (6:07)
3:05 (6:03)
3:02 (5:59)
3:01 (5:51)
3:02 (5:51)
3:06 (5:59)
Cool Down: .78 mile
This workout felt great. When I was about halfway through the workout I actually contemplated doing more than 6 splits. Then I started to feel guilty because that means I probably should have jogged in between, (instead I walked the 400 RI*) but by the end I was definitely pooped. I do hope to start jogging the RI again when the weather cools off. This past weekend Dan and I were in Lake George and the weather was beautiful. It actually got chilly at night and I loved being able to sit outside wearing a sweatshirt and still be a bit chilly. Here is the only pic I took all weekend:
*RI = Rest Interval.
5 comments:
Super cute! So glad you got it quickly. Can't wait to hear how you like it when you run!
Look at you in the dress!! I'm glad you felt good during the track workout. Your splits are awesome!
I might not hate running if I had something that cute to do it in!
How cute is that exercise dress!!! It looks great on you!
Also:
1. OMG Wizard of OZ...I like WAS Dorothy when I was little, my cousin still complains that I never let her play that part when we played, LOL. 2. Tell the BF he can lye out on the beach in Miami while you're sweating away in classes!
3. I figured I didn't need to read Healthy At 100, since I read Food Revolution..is it redundant, or is it still worth checking out?
I love days when it's cooler and you can where a sweater or long-sleeved shirt with shorts. I LOVE those days. Unfortunately, where I live in the south, you don't get a lot of them. That's why Fall is my favorite season.
Post a Comment