Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Week of Vacay…

Thank you for all your nice comments on my  race!

After yesterday’s race, I showered and went to the mall with my mom for some back to school shopping. Post shopping extravaganza, we went back to my parent’s house to juice! My parents just redid their kitchen so my mom invested in a new juicer!

DSC00050 The spread…

DSC00051 In the juicer: carrots, kale, apples, celery

DSC00052

Delish!

DSC00053  Even my dad juiced…and he never does!

DSC00054 Not a fan of the celery…

I headed home because some friends stopped by to grill and hang out by the pool. It was such a fun Sunday. It is officially my last week off before work begins again. I hope to make the most of it!

On the agenda today:

~Long Run. Hopefully 20 miles. I’m not sure how my legs are going to feel about that after yesterday’s race so I may have to modify this…

~Hair appointment

~Athletic Yoga

4 comments:

Maureen Lisa said...

You are so good. You need to help me lose the weight by the bachelorette party!

gmontalvo13 said...

mmm, love juices post run!

Robyn said...

Hope the 20-miler went well!

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Yey to the New Juicer!!!! Looks like you had some tasty fun with it ;-)