Operation Get Healthy
Berries to snack on...
The juice was delish and so much cheaper than buying from the local juice shop. After breakfast & juicing I headed to the gym for a Vinyasa class. It was so necessary. It was a wonderful class. The instructor had just came back from a weekend yoga retreat and she had so many great tips and advice for how to treat our bodies. It was the perfect way to start the week. It also helped my tight hips and stiff hamstrings loosen up a bit!
After yoga I had to get out of there quickly to get to the meeting I referred to this morning. The 'meeting' was actually an interview with an all girls private school for an assistant cross country coach position! The interview went wonderfully and the girl pretty much would have hired me on the spot, but the logistics of practices and meets did not work with my teaching schedule :( The head coach is doing her student teaching this semester and I would need to be there when she couldn't be and I couldn't guarantee I could be there. She put me in touch with the head coach from another school who is also looking for an assistant and I will be meeting with her this afternoon! It is so funny how things work out. Apparently, the other school has a more flexible schedule because the head coach is always there and they even pay more :) We will see. I will keep you posted.
Probably won't be running today because its been raining all day. My legs could use a break anyway. I hope it clears up because I have some tough workouts scheduled for the week!
After yoga I had to get out of there quickly to get to the meeting I referred to this morning. The 'meeting' was actually an interview with an all girls private school for an assistant cross country coach position! The interview went wonderfully and the girl pretty much would have hired me on the spot, but the logistics of practices and meets did not work with my teaching schedule :( The head coach is doing her student teaching this semester and I would need to be there when she couldn't be and I couldn't guarantee I could be there. She put me in touch with the head coach from another school who is also looking for an assistant and I will be meeting with her this afternoon! It is so funny how things work out. Apparently, the other school has a more flexible schedule because the head coach is always there and they even pay more :) We will see. I will keep you posted.
Probably won't be running today because its been raining all day. My legs could use a break anyway. I hope it clears up because I have some tough workouts scheduled for the week!
3 comments:
Good Luck with your interview!!!!
Thats amazing about the coaching interview turning into a better opportunity!!! Best of luck to yah!!!
I hope you feel better, today was a rainy day, great to curl up with veggie juice and hot ginger tea.
Let me know the website for the conference so I can look at more info. It may be do-able for me to come to Jersey, idk if you're in North or South though...North may be tougher...and Sept is a crazy month, but yah never know!! I def wanna check it out!!!
Talk to yah soon, girlie :-)
Good luck with your interview!!!!!
And get better :)
Post a Comment