Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day of Leisure

Now I feel like I am on vacation! I feel like I am a Real Housewife of NJ...except minus the housewife part. It has been such a relaxing and indulgent day so far. This is what I have done all day:

Walked the pup
Coffee, breakfast, & blogs
Pilates
Lifetime Cafe Smoothie Bar (Peanut Butter and Banana)
Mani & Pedi
Shopping at Lululemon!!
Juice Bar (Beets, carrots, greens, ginger)

A new Lululemon showroom opened up not to far away and I finally made it there. I have been stalking the website, but was unsure about what size to buy. The showroom was pretty hidden, but I found it and I was the only person in there. The 2 salesgirls were super friendly and helpful and I spent far too much money but it was totally worth it...



Love the bag and the mission of this store!


I am already wearing the shorts :) Now I need to eat some lunch because I am starving!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good buys! I love Lululemon. I just bought a Remix Hoodie from their website today.

misszippy said...

Those shorts are great! And what a perfect day.

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

I have luluemon envy right now!!!! Sooooo cute!!!!

I hear yah about the opening jars thing...I have no strength in my hands!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for new running shorts. I may have to head down to our outlet store and see what they have! ;)

Stephanie said...

I always hear great things about lulu but have never taken the plunge myself. Let me know how the shorts work, I might need to try a pair.

Robyn said...

I can't believe I still haven't shopped there yet!

All Things Jaime said...

Jealous of your day (the shopping, the main and pedi and that amazing smoothie). Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been lagging in the comment department. But I've been keeping up with your training. I got the new Run Faster book in the mail and am excited to read it. Only thing is that I gotta put it on hold for a little bit because I am having to do TONS of reading for my fitness instructor certification. Hope you have a great Saturday!

Shelby said...

Those shorts are so cute!

I've never heard of Lululemon!

Jennifer said...

Its official, I have to order something from there. I've read a FEW blog posts tonight that talk about it. :P

Glad you got such awesome stuff and had a good day! :)

Jen @ shesafitchick