Warning: Some pictures may be considered graphic…
Put it away Coop…
Seriously? That can’t be comfortable…
Will you leave me alone? I’m sleepy…
Coop’s new bed…
He doesn’t quite know what to do with it…
Is it safe?
We pulled out the treats…
Good dog!
Success. The end.
7 comments:
That is SO unbelieveably cute! I think introducing a new bed for a dog is always a big deal, glad he has come to like it!
love it! still cutest dog ever! if i could have a biological clock for getting a dog, mine would be ticking off like crazy. do you ever get to go running with your pooch? in my dreams, my dog is a long distance runner who wakes me up with his leash in his mouth ready to hit the roads.
Good job Cooper. You are making me want a dog so bad!
My cat is obessed with my dog's bed. He loves it! Your dog is so adorable!
Oh cuteness! I love COOPER!
Does he love his bed? I know my hubby woud love our Cooper to have his own bed...instead of sleeping in ours!!
Love it :) We got our dog a bed and she managed to slowly pull all the stuffing out. Now she only gets her blankets to sleep on.
Coop is so cute on his new bed! I wish I could use treats to entice Link to his bed that he never pays any attention to.
Post a Comment