My sister has expanded her family:
Meet Finnegan (above) and Patron. Finnegan makes a great Halloween cat.
They are so cute and playful and were buy one get one free for Halloween.
She also has a horse:
Apache :) Sorry for the bad pics, it was dark.
And of course her dog whiskey:
Last night, we went to her place for a Halloween party. As you can see, I made a friend:
I know some people are dog people and some are cat people but I love them all :)
My sister, little red riding hood.
Sisters, before the guests arrived.
The party was fun but we left early since it was a school night. I’m pretty sure we missed the actual party. I am old.
Today I got the email that I am officially entered into the Boston Marathon, yay! It was nice to see it in writing. Now if only I could run…
6 comments:
Awww Finnegan looks just like my cat Cosby (no pun intended).
Yea! for boston.
i'm so jealous! i totally want a pet and i've been trying to talk mr. dawn into one for over a year. some day...
i'm also jealous that you've gotten the official email. i'm still obsessively checking my email and the entrants list...nothing. i know they said it could take 4-5 weeks, but so many people have already gotten the official word...
I love Patron's fluffy tail! I'm a total cat fanatic!! I'm so glad your sister adopted two homeless kitties. :-)
Awwww, I LOVE her new kittys!!!!! I am partial to kittys, but I love them all too!!!!
I am old to, don't worry :/
Yay for Boston being official, that's great! I am with you, I love cats and dogs, can't go wrong with either- birds however are not my idea of a good pet!
Yay for being offical!
Post a Comment