Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Inspiration and Intuition

Hello and Happy Friday :)
I am guest posting a section of Laury’s popular Friday 5 at The Fitness Dish, so go check it out! Its about running so let me know if I missed anything! I love her blog, it is one of my faves.
Also thank you for entering my giveaway! If you haven’t entered yet, there is still time.
Some inspiration to get through the day, courtesy of Runner’s World):
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
~Belva Davis, Broadcast Journalist
image
Also, in the IDEA Fitness Journal this month, there is a great article called, Honing Your Intuitive Intelligence, and it is all about intuition. The article talks specifically about the importance of trusting your instincts and going with your gut, especially in relation to building your business. I found it very interesting, and a lesson that can be applied in all aspects of life.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

dawn @ running the dawn said...

i love your 5 reasons to run! way to represent the running community. i totally agree, i attribute my amazing immune system to my physical activity.

and thanks for the quote from rw, perfect addition to my friday morning.

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Oh my goodness I loved your five reasons:) You are adorable!! Thank you for the inspirational quote....I like REALLY needed that today! Have an amazing Friday!

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Thanks again or the guest post!!! It was great!

I have the IDEA journal this month, but haven't had a chance to read anything! Thanks for recommending that article, it will the the first one I go to when I get a moment!

Have a great weekend!

Kelsey Ann said...

super guest post lady!! <3

amen to trusting ur instincts. not only can it build a strong foundation for life and business, it can help us build a stronger foundation with the relationships we have with ourselves <3