Work has been crazy lately and I think it has been exasperated being that I can’t run my usual stresses out after a hard day. Fortunately I got some mail to cheer me up:
From the picture this looks like a mini pamphlet with lots of information, but in reality it is basically a post card. I don’t care though. I’m framing it.
![]()
This happened in my classroom today:
So I needed one of these:
I swear Starbucks tastes better in the red cups. Its true.
Dan is playing soccer tonight (He’s a goalie). I went to his game last week but tonight’s game is too late for me. It is ironic because I have no problem getting up to go to a 5:30 spin class in the morning but 10:45 at night is way too late for me! I am much more of a morning person and Dan is a night owl. Opposites attract I guess. It actually works out well, especially when it comes to taking Cooper out :)
Workout Move of the Day!
The Hip Bridge
Works: Glutes and Hamstrings
Hip Bridge
For a better butt
Lie on your back with your knees bent, heels on the floor, and toes lifted and pulled up toward your shins. Raise your buttocks off the floor until your back forms a straight line from knees to shoulders, and hold for 1 second before lowering. Repeat 15 times.
Make it Harder:
Hip Bridge on Stability Ball (double and single leg)
I love this move, but find the 1 leg version so hard! This is a great exercise for runners, so give it a shot!
7 comments:
The red cupped starbucks does taste better!
I am so sorry that work is so stressful, running really is my favorite stress reliever so I totally understand. One more thing we have in common.... we are morning people! I need the story behind the classroom mess:) Hope you get to unwind a little this weekend and congrats about the mail!!
oh no! what happened at school? looks like those are cubbies? does that mean you're in with the little kids? if so, then you're totally my hero. i did some subbing for elementary kids and i knew right away that i couldn't hack it.
so exciting that you got the confirmation!!!! i'm totally going to frame mine too :) can't wait.
I can clearly remember the day I got my Boston confirmation in the mail last year! All of a sudden it became real!! SO exciting!! I'm drooling over that Starbuck's right now. I have been known to drive almost 2 hours solely for Starbucks!!! Those hip bridges were part of my PT for my injury. Great exercises!!
Just discovered your blog and totally love how into running you are! Will definitely be by more often :)
xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com
I would totally frame it too!! Congrats-I'll be there cheering you on :)
I thinking framing it is a wonderful idea!
I'm a morning person too...I normally have no problems getting up around 5am to go for a run, but I play indoor soccer too and last night our game was at 11:15pm! Seriously! I'm happy to report that I did go to the game, but even though I was awake at 5am this morning, I was way too tired to go for a run.
Post a Comment